Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Will Bring to Your Team (or, My Last Performance Review)

Instead of feeling like a braggart, I am going to let my current manager and previous manager speak to my abilities. Below you will find quotes from my Employee Performance Review for 2010-2011. In a nutshell, I play really well with others.

"Over the short period of time that I have had the privilege to supervise her work, Karen has constantly demonstrated that she is both efficient and effective as an officer responsible for the management of numerous complex and sometimes challenging contribution agreements. She continues to meet her deadlines and remains in control of her files. She maintains a very good working relationship with recipients and is eager to obtain whatever information is required from them to ensure that objectives are met and that the contributions are well managed. Karen is always available to participate with the rest of the team in various program discussions, to address program delivery challenges and propose innovative and interesting solutions. Her assistance in the development of a project portfolio for future program communications purposes has and continues to be much appreciated. The articles that she has produced or helped produce are of great quality and very captivating and interesting for any audience interested in learning about the work accomplished through the Program.

Karen is definitely an asset to the team and her work is valued and greatly appreciated......."


and:

"Karen’s excellent project management, communication and outreach skills contributed greatly to the successful management of several difficult and complex files and many Program successes of 2010-11. Karen's flexibility, positive attitude and willingness to help her colleagues (in light of her shortened and compressed work schedule) during a truly busy time for the Program was greatly appreciated and did not go unnoticed. Karen's contributions to the Program has confirmed that she is not only asset to the team, but to the Agency as a whole......"


See, if I said that about myself you would think I was bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!