Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Background Story

My husband was recently offered a job in Toronto, a wonderful opportunity. After much discussion, it was decided that we would go for it. Wasting no time at all, he is due to start late August and I will follow mid-September once our house closes. I am very excited about this life change, and can't wait to see what opportunities await me in Toronto.

I have created this blog as a way to network and connect with individuals who might help me with my job search in Toronto by making my CV available to the world.

You can contact me at krintoronto@gmail.com - I look forward to hearing from you and sincerely appreciate any help you might be able to provide. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, and please direct this blog to anyone you think might be interested in working with me.

1 comment:

  1. Good news about Toronto.
    It's a great city and we love living here.

    Not sure I can help with the job search, but if you are looking for neighbourhood suggestions let me know.
    good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!